Welcome to my blog!

Hope my blog's interesting. Waiting for lots of feedback too. Hope you guys have a nice time reading my blogs

Pages

Thisisme

My photo
I believe that life is beautiful and must be lived to the fullest. Somebody out there is leading us through a path--it may be a bed of roses or a bed of thorns, how we walk the path and walk the talk is all that matters..... Writing is my passion. I love to write human interest stories, love travelling and of course I love interacting with individuals who have a higher purpose in life and can think beyond the mundane.....

Monday, March 1, 2010

Think about this

When you separate yourself from the rest of mankind by separating yourself by belief, by nationality, tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, religion, political party or system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind

Jiddu Krishnamurti

No comments: